A Match Made In Musical Heaven
When Jeremy and Christine Stork first joined forces (both in life and music) in the late '70s, they had no idea what the future would bring many years later, when they formed Studeo. Bringing a wealth of talent and decades of experience, Studeo's songs are as refreshingly real as their love for the music and one another is enduring.
Following 2017's release of three EPs, Studeo signed with Bongo Boy Records. Studeo’s first release through Bongo Boy Records was their song "Our Perfect Place to Be" on the compilation CD, "Love Is”. In August of 2018, the label released the duo's first full-length album, "These Are Our Days", and in 2019 the second album, “You’re The One” was released. Studeo released their next album, “Dancing On The Beach” in April 2020 and then their next EP “The Storm” was released in August of that year. 2021 saw the album “Life’s A Journey” which was released in May ….. Their current album, “Silence” was released in November 2021……
· World Artist/Duo of the year 2017 in the Josie Awards in Nashville
· Jazz/Blues Song of the Year honours at the 2018 Josie Awards
· Duo of the Year in both the Josie Music Awards and the ISSA Music Awards in Atlanta, 2019
· The Akademia’s (Los Angeles) premier award, the “Executive Award” in 2019 as well as the “Vision Award” in 2020
· The “Red Carpet Music Awards Holland” 2020 in the Jazz Category and 2021 in the Best Orignal Christmas Song Category..
· The Intercontinental Music Awards, Best of Australasia (Jazz) with our song “Secret Hideaway”.
· There were more awards honours for Studeo including the Global Music Awards and Clouzine International Music Awards up to November 2021.
· In 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Studeo was accepted by The Recording Academy for the first round voting ballot in the 61st , 62nd, 63rd and 64th Grammy Awards® FYC.
Studeo continues to expand their musical and signwriting horizons, turning their life experiences and world travels into songs which take us to new heights and in exciting new directions, covering the best of contemporary musical spheres.